Not open for further replies.

MinosZeus

Mod
Mod
May 12, 2021
In-Game Name: MinosZeus

Previous In-Game Name (If changed since Ban/Mute):

Reason for Ban/Mute: You are permanently muted

Rule Broken and Explanation: I have been spamming in chat on Minecraft and on the discord server chat. I broke it because i was frustrated at the time.

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?: I have learned my lesson and will not randomly spam keys in chat. I will be more careful and even if no-one is online, will not do anything of the sorts.

Orange_Link2

Owner
Owner
Aug 29, 2020
This wasn't just a one time thing of you spamming chat once when you got angry. You regularly just spam chat, flooding things we need to be able to see. Even if you delete the chats after you spam, or if the spam filter deletes them for you, that's another chat that gets spammed that Admin need to be able to see. You've spammed so much that the aetherischat bot started just deleting your messages. You sent 57 messages in 3 minutes, most of them repeated words, or one letter. That is more than just randomly typing keys in chat when you were frustrated. You were even reminded not to spam by a staff member, only to spam again the next day. We are more lenient when there are few players on, but that doesn't mean we will let you just spam forever with no repercussions. I am going to change your permanent mute to a 24h mute so you can reflect on everything, and make sure you know the rules. This is the only time I'm going to do this. Something like this will not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.