Build Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyvamptress

Admin
Admin
Oct 18, 2020
West Virginia
@HapyGaby asked for a build competition to be set up and after a few days, we now have a place for your builds.
yI0Bez4.png

• They are 50x50 plots.​
  • Under the grass has been removed (you shouldn't die tho).​
  • /Lock your materials!​
  • You may team up with other players (max of 3 per build).​
  • If your build lags the server, the cause will be removed.​

Theme: None
Deadline: May 23, 2021 (Sunday)
Prizes: 1st Place: $25 Giftcard, 1 Rankup Voucher, 1 Rare Key, 1 Mending Book, 1 Spawner Key, & 1 Lored Ite
2nd Place: $10 Giftcard, 1 VIP Voucher, 5 Common Keys, 1 Mending Book, 1 High Roller Key, & 1 Lored Ite
3rd Place: 1 Full Set of Netherite Tools, 1 Mending Book, 5 Basic Keys, & 1 Low Roller Key.
All Participants receive $10k aed.​

Judging will take place May 24th - 31st. Hope to announce the winner on May 31st.

Code:
Name:
How many in your team?:
Name(s) of other players:?
Additional Info:

Copy and post the above in a post below. :)

Last edited:

SNHSWAY

May 4, 2021
Name:SNGSWAY
How many in your team?: 1
Additional Info: I wanna get better at building :)

itsacloud

May 5, 2021
Name:Itsacloud
how many in your team: 1
Additional Info: Honestly I just want to have fun 💃

Ladyvamptress

Admin
Admin
Oct 18, 2020
West Virginia
Update:
I added interact deny and use deny flags on the plots, to stop players from messing with things they don't need to be. If you need the flag removed from your plot, just hit me up in discord and I'll remove the flags for you.

Reactions: itsacloud

Ladyvamptress

Admin
Admin
Oct 18, 2020
West Virginia
Another update...
I was going to remove everyone from their build plots yesterday so judging can take place, but... I got sick and my surgery might get pushed up sooner (I'll find out today), but I didn't think it was fair to just remove everyone without some kind of warning, so I'm going to give players a couple extra days to finish up their builds.

Players will be removed from their build plots Wednesday, May 26th at 11:59pm (est).

Judging will take place from Thursday, May 27th through Sunday, May 30th.

Winners will still be announced on Monday, May 31st!

Ladyvamptress

Admin
Admin
Oct 18, 2020
West Virginia
Ok, the winners are...
1st Place: @itsacloud! A beautiful build with a village feel. A lot of details and time went into this build and it even has a small parkour above it!
QuH1lFQ.png

2nd Place: @VileFlume! Come in, sit down, and have a drink while you listen to the music or just dance the night away under the stars on this beautiful dance floor! A lot of thought and time went into getting the redstone just right to make it the perfect hang out spot for you and your friends!
0O1sySb.png

3rd Place: @IronicEclipse! Let your powers shine in this lovely shine like spot. So simple, yet so beautiful. One look at this build and your heart is filled with peace and love. :)
s1tTUwK.png

Congratulations to all the winners. I'll place your prizes on your build plots for you to pick up! Also everyone who participated in this build comp will get $10k in-game! Was such a nice turn out and I look forward to the next one! Thank you everyone, y'all should be added back to your build plots so you can recover your materials. If you need help, let me know... I don't mind helping out. :D
(I've added the $10k to everyone's bal).

• Love
Reactions: itsacloud
Status
Not open for further replies.