User Complaint: Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intr3cpetion

Mar 19, 2021
In-Game Name: Intr3cpetion

Complaint is on: Samsung

Reason for complaint: I know that this is probably going to make me look like a snitch, but Samsung somehow found my base and went invisible and started moving all of the things around my base around, I also had another friend that was in my base that I used with. I didn't know that trolling was part of the rules, so this is why I am filling out this complaint.

Evidence: I am sorry, I didn't have any evidence and maybe the plugin caught it.

Ladyvamptress

Admin
Admin
Oct 18, 2020
West Virginia
If you have claimed land and someone has griefed your claimed land, you'll need to fill out a grief report (be sure to include coordinates) and a staff member can look into things.

However, if you started building things without claiming land and someone comes along and is griefing your town, there isn't a lot we can do. Claimed land is protected, but unclaimed land isn't protected.

As for harassment, you will need to gather proof, we can't just take your word on it. I know you said you don't have proof, but I'll keep this open in case you have something you want to add.

Ladyvamptress

Admin
Admin
Oct 18, 2020
West Virginia
After seeing your grief report and going to the 3 coords to investigate, I found that all this took place on unclaimed land, which is perfectly LEGAL. Also, it wasn't just Samsung, but 5 others as well. I suggest claiming the land and then /lock chests, furnaces, etc.

Though there will be no action taken in this complaint, I do want to remind players that, even though it is legal to take from unlocked chests and grief unclaimed land... you are not allowed to do these actions to the point of harassment or trolling.

Dismissed - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.